The Zodiac Cartel ethos is simple.
‘Jackin’ House Music With A Techno Soul’.
It was late 2006 when the mysterious Zodiac Cartel burst onto the scene, with the shredding ‘Devil’s Music’ on Lot49, and the massive selling remix of Elite Force’s ‘Used & Abused’ on U&A Recordings. Both tracks sold in large quantities and immediately installed the Cartel as one of the ‘go-to’ producers in his field, with supporters such as James Zabiela, Crookers, Kissy Sellout & Sasha amongst the many A-listers supporting his prodigious career to date.
New Joint from the General Zodiac Cartel - Can't Stop Lovin (TASTER) http://t.co/3tfqLbZw on #SoundCloud
- Mar 1, 2011 3:28 PM Zodiac Cartel - Aktion [UAA047] Exclusive Beatport Release *Out Now*
- Jun 21, 2010 2:23 PM Elite Force - Law of Life Remixes #1 [UAA037] [Zodiac Cartel, Mike Hulme, Elite Force]
- Jun 4, 2010 1:03 AM U&A Recordings Magazine Volume#1
- Apr 9, 2010 8:38 AM New Remixes for Moby and Tai (Coco Machete) *OUT NOW*
- Mar 23, 2010 9:57 AM Interview
19 SELSIDE COURT
EMAIL US HERE
| Remix Requests | Press |