Det er efterhånden et stykke siden, jeg sidst udgav noget i Danmark. Faktisk er det knap 7 år siden. Det skal der laves om på.
Efter min første plade "Intuition" ebbede stille og roligt ud i 2003, har jeg samlet materiale sammen. Jeg har skrevet masser af sange sammen med mange forskellige sangskriver i både Europa og USA, og mange af sangene er solgt og udgivet hos andre artister. Men de bedste og mest personlige har jeg beholdt til mig selv.
Efter vores første udgivelse i Danmark i 2001 var vi (Engelina og jeg) så heldige at blive udgivet i mange forskellige lande. Lige fra Mexico, Norge, England, Skotland til USA og Canada. Og specielt i USA og Canada syntes radioerne og clubberne specielt godt om vores sange, så vi endte med at sælge over 350.000 units overthere. Vi nåede at spille mere end 50 jobs med superstjerner som Celine Dion, Backstreet Boys og No Doubt i Guds eget land. Mange fantastiske oplevelser!
Efter den første plade blev udgivet i USA var der mange pladeselskaber, der ville udgive flere sange med mig. Jeg endte med at lave hele to albums mere, der blev udgivet i USA og Canada, som blev udgivet på nogle af de store dance labels.
Et par af numrene fra de plader ryger med på min udgivelse herhjemme, så jeg glæder mig rigtig meget til at udgive min danske plade.
Nå, jeg skal ikke løfte hele sløret for min kommende plade - det eneste jeg vil sige nu er, at I skal holde øjne og ører åbne.
The single new 'Out There' has been on my Myspace-site exclusively for some weeks, and now it's time for you (who lives in USA and Canada) to get it as well. We released it on iTunes today with a bunch of outstanding, striving remixes. I have written a bit about the remix teams hereunder.
Please enjoy!! :) Andreas aka DJ Encore
Jack Dizzle remix Casper aka Jack Dizzle is a 23 year old producer from Denmark. He produces everything from poppy house to harddance. He was earlier a member of the Danish act, Aycan, but decided to go his own ways in 2006. he has remixed for Infernal, Floorfilla, DJ Whisky and now DJ Encore. For more information, please go to: http://www.myspace.com/inzidermusic
Kasper Svenstrup remix Ks Project aka. Kasper Svenstrup - 23 years old Danish electronic producer. Lives and has studio in Copenhagen. Ks produces a wide variaty of genres - all from high energy trance to clubby House and RnB tracks. Ks have made music for many years and have gained his experience and knowledge from all kind of different professional and semiprofessional projects. For more information, please go to: http://www.myspace.com/kaspersvenstrup
David Moralee remix David Moralee A remixer who always believe in music. You can hear the tracks is written and produced from the bottom of the heart. His recent released 'Fly Away' and "Breathe" was truly accepted dance tracks within the trance scene. He has also been remixing QFX, Astral, Dave Walker, Billy "oldskoolmaster" Murray among others. "Out There" is yet another dedicated remix by David Moralee. For more information, please go to: http://www.myspace.com/davidmoralee
I receive loads of messages in my inbox about my career and achievements until now. Like "What is the best place you have ever played", "How did it go for your the first album", "what do you do, when you're not touring" and so on. I try to reply to all of you, but why not gather all answers here? And so he did…
First I have to say, that I'm also a songwriter and producer. I write and produce for other artist around the world. Please go to www.myspace.com/highfivemusicnet for more information. All the answers I give below are only as me being DJ Encore. I have sold many more albums if you count in my songwriting career.
"How many CDs have you sold so far and where?" Until now, we have sold more than 350.000 units (singles, downloads and albums). And many many more, if you take the compilations in consideration.
The first album was released in USA, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK, Scotland, France, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and some other countries I don't remember (please let me know!). The second album is also being released in various countries starting with USA and Canada this summer and autumn.
"What is the best gig you had?" Wow - we had many really cool gigs. The best is, when it's a small, crowded place, where you can see the reaction from the audience. We had a lot of these kinds of gigs around in Denmark, UK and USA.
We also played some BIG shows. One in USA together with Celine Dion, No Doubt, P. Diddy, Craig David and many more. It was fun to play with the some of best artist in world. Another big show I have to tell you about was Northern Europe biggest Festival called Green Concert. More than 120.000 saw us during that festival = big fun!!
"What do you do, when you're not touring?" Song writing and producing for other artist mostly. But I have also a university degree in Leadership and economics, which I have used some time on.
"Can you really play instruments?" Yes, I play piano, bass and guitar. A bit trumpet also. When I was young my parents forced me to take piano lessons. Today I'm happy they did…
"Why the name DJ Encore?" I was DJ and needed a name. A that time (9 years ago) a had a shirt with the name Encore on it, and one day a friend of mine called me "hey encore, please come over here". That was the start…
"What do you think about Myspace?" It's a really cool place for me as an artist. It's a good way to communicating to all the fans. BTW I have one of the biggest Myspace-sites in Denmark, thanks to you!
I have received many requests and questions about the lyrics on my new album "Unique". Therefore I have posted all of them below. Please enjoy!
YOU CAN WALK ON WATER
1. verse Tell me What you need to know About the destiny Before, before it fades away Maybe I could Try to understand What you feel inside I know, you'll make it through some day.
Chorus Baby, you can walk on water Baby, you can fly like the bird You can walk through fire Without even getting hurt Baby, you can breath once again You can reach the highest mountain You can do what you want to do It's up to you
2. verse Sometimes When I think of you I feel the magic to It's all, it's all a matter of faith You see I know, what is wrong inside You have to give it time And then you'll make it through some day
SWEETER THAN BEAUTY
1. verse I could have starved and all I could eat where your honey words And I could walk away and still be with you - still be with you I could tell the sun To kiss your skin – kiss your skin I could ease you with my troubles – ease your mind
Chorus Sweeter than beauty Stronger than words Harder than I gave Lighter than air – I feel Braver than leaving Kinder than tears Simpler that it could be I'm great full that you are here I feel – oh this love your love
2. verse I could right or could be happy Right now I'm falling from your leaves And the clock is a head off time And I'm right behind - you if you want? And you can tempt me With your company Day and night or in between I'm spelled by your name Ringing in my ears
1.verse I wish you had my imagination So you could look inside of me And see my deepest fasination It's driving me mad I only want you to be
Chorus Falling for me, As I'm falling for you We could run away (and) vanish into the blue And you'll be - Falling for me, As I'm falling for you We could run away and Escape without a clue
2.verse I wish you only trust your senses And let me love you for all time Just let go of your defences Even of the ones in the corners of your mind
verse I just wanna glow but I need your moon I don't wanna greave it's much to soon I wanna go back in your car To what we had and what you are
You can sleepwalk your way through the fire But you'll always get burn'(e)d If you only I'll take you higher You only be hurt
Chorus Don't you wanna feel Like a hurricane blew up your airplane Don't you wanna be Flying in the sky Cure for your fear of heights
You don't have to turn away You don't have to turn away You don't have to turn away From me
Don't you wanna fly
FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS
1. verse What can I say? You took me underneath your wings And I won't be the same It's just who you are You're only human But you're the best I've seen so far
Bridge It's so amazing What I'm getting to know And the pace you're setting Is the right way to go
Chorus With an open heart Knowing deep inside You left a trail of love behind Can I follow in your footsteps? Like a golden star That's the way you shine You paved a road that's so divine Can I follow in your footsteps?
2. verse Life is so strange Never knowing what the future brings Living day by day And I never though I would be here standing where you are And I thank you a lot
ON YOUR OWN
1. verse The little girl you're looking for Is no longer here She's out of reach out of sight And slowly disappears Into the dark And empty night where we used to lay So while you sleep I'm whispering goodnight.
1. bridge Cause nothing's the same forever I wish I could change with you
Chorus go on (and) leave me While you still can go on Without me You must understand That's who I am So goodnight my love Now you're on your own.
2. verse The little girl Who used to say I'll always be here Has changed her mind or woken up from her endless dreaming in that dark and empty place where we always go but when today is yesterday we'll know
2. bridge that nothing's the same forever I wish I change with you
Middle-8 I hope you'll feel better and maybe one day you will see that we're alone together baby don't become like me
NOBODY WANTS TO TRY
1. verse Oprah's on the talk show Seeing everybody knows' love needs nurturing Otherwise it won't grow Books flying of the ship We craving selfing Anything that we get Searching for the answers yet
Bridge Nobody wants to try Nobody wants to try Nobody wants to try anymore
Chorus We close your eyes and leave love behind We walk away-way before its time How can love last forever?
2. verse Then there is you and me Off to weekly therapy Trying to communicate Suddenly I hear you say "I just don't think it's working out It's time to talk 'bout who is gonna tells the kids" Can believe it's come to this
1. verse If you gaze a while You witness no more sorry It's a thousand miles To find the sweet tomorrow Stay oh we could dance in fields of wonder Through the rain and we could hold on to each other And I swear, when I look down You were standing there angels all around waiting
Chorus Catch me my wings have broken I find myself too high I hear the stars have spoken And life is rushing by like a bird
2. verse Without you I'm like a distant planet Near the moon it's easy just to vanish But I swear when I look down You were standing there angels all around waiting
Chorus Catch me my wings have broken I find myself too high I hear the stars have spoken And life is rushing by
Catch me you stop me falling I nearly touch the sky Only the rain is calling And I no longer fly like a bird
Middle-8 But a bird can fly to freedom I am lost without a reason Like a dream that's now been taken I don't know if I can make it
POINT OF NO RETURN
1. verse Worship and take it and hold on and keep it forever My heart is a temple you better be down on your knees Its precious and sacred, don't break it, please keep it together I'm trusting my insticts so I'm giving it to you with ease
Chorus Please don't make me want you Although it's must too late Its just a thing we can't escape Please don't make me need you Let the feeling burn You know we´ve reached the point of no return......
2. verse I'm flying I'm drifting, there´s nothing more real than this feeling Love holds all colors and bends like the shape of my heart I'm shaking, I'm tripping, I'm scared what I might be revealing I'm fighting to focuse and not tear this feeling apart
YOU MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE
1. verse Didn't know that I could feel this Though I'll never feel this way I will hold on to this feeling every day
We should never stop this moment And the feelings will remain Knowing it will never be the same again Knowing we will never be the same again
Chorus You make me feel alive When you hold me In your heart And I could be The falling star in a world you haven't seen You make me feel alive When you hold me In my dreams you could be the falling star in a world I haven't seen 2. verse When I close my eyes I see you When I reach out I can feel you Maybe you'll be true enough to hold my hand Baby you are reel enough to understand
Middle-8 I should have seen Where this would go I know you still Will be my lead/star But now you fade Into my dreams of solitude
1. verse Nobody's born evil We all possess some good I think we have intentions To live the way we should
Bridge But I fade inside when you look at me and say you think I am naive Just because I have faith and empathy
Chorus Changes, from all I know Changes, from all I knew You're changing And I recognize no longer where I am in you
2. verse You think I have no dignity When I am down on my knees Compassion deserting me You don't care for how I feel
1. verse Every time I've got an hour on my hands I hope you feel me Every now and then I understand the fact that you believed me
How can I go on If you don't come along to set me off I don't know nothing How can I move on when I am half as strong without your strength I don't know nothing
Chorus You're not in my world to ease my worries And you can't be the one I turn to Who's gonna watch over me if not you Will you're memory live on inside me
2. verse Ever since you went away I wondered why the world kept turning Every time I think of you I feel the flame that keeps on burning
1. verse Easily breathing Heartbeat in tune Daydreamers sleeping Under the moon Now it feels so free like we could fly Endlessly across the liquid sky
No one will see us We're in disguise No one believed us Open your eyes See the rivers rise where ground is dry Mountains mirror in the liquid sky
Chorus Am I dreaming? Are you dreaming? Then we're dreaming synchronized Am I dreaming? Are you dreaming? Then we're dreaming synchronized Across the liquid sky
2. verse Moving in circles Worlds of our own What's real and virtual? Don't need to know In a space of billions lost in time One good soul connected to my mind
Now dawn is falling Roses in bloom Morpheus is calling, closing the moon All the opposites stop to collide Once reflected in the liquid sky